L: 30.50" | W: 8.625" | WB: 17.00"
Premium Palisander Wood Topsheet & Bottomsheet
A swallowtail thruster for slashing banks, powering down any line, or carving tight pocket turns.
MATERIALS & COMPONENTS
- 7 Ply Sustainable Canadian Maple & Palisander Wood Topsheet & Bottomsheet
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Paris Street 149mm
- Arbor Easyrider Series - Bogart
- Mini-cruiser wheels for all-around skating
- Intended for carving and quick commutes
- Size: 61mm // Durometer: 78A
- Contact Patch: 36.0mm // Offset: 2.5mm
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
- Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- 1/8" Hard Risers
- Recycled Glass Re-Grit
You may ask: Is this board good for a beginner?… absolutely. Is this board good for someone advanced and just looking to get from my car to class or from class to class and can be stowed away easily?… Well, all those are good for this board.
A 28” long board is more stable and ideal for learning, but for the smaller fast learners … the 22” is the way to go.
Swell Skateboards are made of the highest quality materials so you have a skateboard that will last for generations and be able to ride from the age they can walk to the age they can walk…
Our boards are tested not only in the factory that go through rigorous check points, but even better they have been tested by 1000’s of people just like you.
We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. No Hassle returns. Excellent Customer Service is part of our DNA.
Why choose us?
Our brand philosophy
The skate community is heavily intertwined with the ocean way of life. Swell is committed to redefining the way humans interact with our coastlines and ocean environment, by challenging you to do your part in Save the Swell and joining our blue initiative.
Let us know how you protect the swell! Wether it be skating to work, picking up trash, or using ocean safe sunscreen, we welcome you to join our community of ocean change-makers!
Personally love my Swell board! Rides fast and smooth and is my go to beach weekend cruiser.San Diego, CA
Newer brand but with a rad message. I picked one up at Zumiez and been riding my Swell board for a while now and it has been great!Minneapolis, MN