- 5-Panel snapback with screenprinted Ripper graphic
- Structured classic shape for streetwear style
- Flat Brim for a fashionable look
- Matching undervisor and plastic snap back for convenience
- Crafted from durable 100% Cotton for long-lasting wear
- One size fits all for versatile appeal
- Expertly made in Bangladesh
About the Iconic Ripper Artwork:
Unquestionably one of the most iconic skateboard graphics in history, "The Ripper" burst onto the scene in 1983 through the talented hands of renowned Powell-Peralta artist V.C. Johnson. Initially conceived as a "Bones Sold Here" dealer window sticker, this captivating artwork quickly found its way onto t-shirts and, naturally, skateboard decks. The Ripper graphic has truly stood the test of time, becoming a foundational element of the Powell-Peralta line for over 30 years.
Original Release Date: 1983 Artwork by: Vernon Courtlandt Johnson
Keywords: Ripper graphic, iconic skateboard graphic, Powell-Peralta artist, Bones Sold Here, streetwear style, flat brim, screenprinted design, 5-Panel snapback, durable Cotton material, versatile appeal, made in Bangladesh, V.C. Johnson artwork.